Valentine day love sms

Ditulis oleh: -
I have you! If you hate me,
I have you! If you hate me, shoot me with an arrow, but please not on the heart coz that's were you are!

 I have heard from the Phone Company,
I have heard from the Phone company, The Water company, The electric company, but haven't heard from You. Too bad, it's Your Company I love the most.

Can I say I love you today?
Can I say I love you today? If not, can I ask you again tomorrow? And the day after tomorrow? And the day after that? Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.

 Only open hearts receives
Only open hearts receives love,only the open mind receives feelings, only the open hand receives touches, only the sweetest one receives my msgs

 Chand se Pyari chandni(In Urdu)
Chand se pyari chandni, chandni se pyari raat, raat se pyari zindagi, zindagi se pyare
aap.I Love u ainee.

 1000 words 1 cood say.
1000 words 1 cood say.1000 wishes 1 cood pray.1000 miles legs cood walk.1000 sounds a mouth cood talk.1000 times ill b true.1000 ways 2 say i luv u! by ikram

 Accidents do happen
Accidents do happen.i slip- i trip- i stumble- i fall & usually i dont care at all.but now
i dont know what to do cos i slipped and fell in love with u.

 i wish i was ur blanket,
i wish i was ur blanket,i wish i was ur bed, i wish i was ur pillow underneath ur head,i
wanna b around u,i wanna hold u tight, & b the lucky person who kisses u

God sprinkles tiny but
God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...It's you!

 In the Arithmatic of Love
In the Arithmatic of Love 1 + 1 = Everything and 2 - 1 = nothing By atiqkiani

 If i would have two lives one
If i would have two lives one i would give u and the other i would give up for u.

 There are a lot of birds
There are a lot of birds wispering only about you, you should once listen to them, then you
would know how much I love you.

 LOVE is something beautiful,
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

 If the people we love are stolen
If the people we love are stolen away from us the only way to have them live on is to never stop lovin'them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever...

 What I feel for you,is really true
What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

 One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,
One who somes, has a SMOKY heart,
One who drinks, has an ALCOHOLIC heart...
So dear U must STOP eating SWEETS...
as u r already a SWEETEHART!




0 comments "Valentine day love sms", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment