Best lovely sms free

Ditulis oleh: -
Anyone can make you SMILE,
anyone can make you CRY,
But it is that special person
That can make you smile with tears in your eyes.


What I feel for you,is really true.
You got to know,I need you so.
When you are gone,I can't go on.
Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?


Once in a while, "great love" comes to your life. It probably won't last but it's good to know that at least once in your life, you had that kind of love.


All at once, you look across a crowded room for no one in particular, just looking. Suddenly, you see him, but, oh, how many times you've seen him before. So why did your heart just skip a beat? Your eyes meet by mere coincidence, or is it? At that moment you both instantly know that the relationship between the two of you, will never be the same again. From the movie MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING..


ur prfect in my eyes sumtyms too gud to be true. I cudnt bliv my eyes d 1st tym i luked at u! ur prfct in my eyes wat i say is true..and im longin 4 d day wen i'll be prfect to you

0 comments "Best lovely sms free", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment