I love you sms

Ditulis oleh: -
  • I have something i valued 4 yrs,and no 1 has been special enough 2 share it,if u handle it with care it will last u a life time,remember its fragile
  • Hearts change,
    I know they do...
    But this heart will always belong to you...
    Hearts hurt,
    Iknow they do...
    But this heart hurts more without u.
  •  why we close our eyes, when we pray, when we cry, when we dream, when we kiss, because the most wonderfull things in life r unseen and felt only by the heart
  • I WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU THIS SMS TO YOU IN ORDER TO VIST YOU IN A FORM OF SMS.I LOVE BABE
  • what is love.those who dont like it call it RESPONSIBILITY.those who play with it call it a GAME.those who dont have it call it a DREAM.
    Andme i call it U
  • I have a certificate in kissing,diplomain caring&degree in loving.Do u have a jobe 4 me!  
  • it would have been a very raqiny day when u were born.but it was not raining,these were stars weeping over missing their best star of the sky
  • i know u r SO-SO-SO -B-U-S-Y
    But ... Take ... 3 minutes 2 think of me
    1... ...
    2.... ....
    3.............
    so Sweet, now u can continue ur work to love oneself is the begining of life long romance pls honey,how dark is the night without you.come and paint the star for me.wernerd
  •    i am gonna love u till de end,
    i am gonna be your true friend,
    i wanna share ur ups n downs,
    i am gonna b around when u r alone.
    cos, i am away.
    never b sad...never
  • "care is the sweetest form of love so when any one say 'Take care'its as good as saying"i"ll keep u in my heart till its very last beat"So Take care:"
  • I LOVE YOU A LOT NO ONE LIKES YOU ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FRIENDSHESHE

    ---
    ---------
    -------------
    -----------------
    samagh aya kya?
    apun k mobile ko tery mobile sy ishq ho gya hay
    iss liay line mar raha hay
  • HI BABY I LYK 2 SAY DAD U WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND DE CORNER OF MY HEART
  • Hey, i thought it's only air i cant live without b4 i met u
  • if Evry1 wants to be the sun that lyts up ur lyf let me be the moon that shines on u on ur dakest hour when ur sun isnt around
  • Nothing is to say nothing is to wish....where u live u live happy this is my pray!
  • sweet as rosebud, bright as a star ,cute as a kitten ,thats whatur ...bundles of joy ,sunshine and fun ..ur everything i love..all rolled into one takloo  

0 comments "I love you sms", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment