Lover Cute sms

Ditulis oleh: -
  • "When you love somebody, your eyelashes go up and down and little stars come out of you
  • REMEMBER
    that there will
    always be
    someome
    who
    remember u everyday
    with
    or without
    messages!
    or calls!
    THATS ME!!
  •  And you've had me baby
    From the very start
    You're always on my mind
    Way deep inside my heart
    Forever I will love you
    Until the end of time
    You are my life, my love
    I'm so glad that you're min
  • I love to see you smile
    In the lone summer of light
    And hold you oh so close
    Underneath the stars at night
    But there is just one thing
    Darling through and through
    Forever I will cherish
    Every moment with you
  • I will Try no matter How hard I have to.
    I will Try even if Life crushes me down.
    I will not Give up & Try N Try to rise high.
    I will Try to Fly & Touch the Sky, even if the world says U don't have the wings & you cant fly.
    I will Try to win, even if am Losing.
    I will Try to have Hope, even if there is None.
    I will Try always to Smile, even if I m Crying.
    I will Try to Sing, even if my Voice is dying.
    I will Try to be Positive , even if I m surrounded in Negatives.
    I will Try to reach for the Heaven, even if I m in Hell.
    I will Try to Love , even if I have a Broken Heart
  • answer thsi if u love someone, you should arrange this word in 3 different words.
    EUENYMROIA
    IF U DONT REPLY, IT MEANS THAT YIU DONT KNW HOW TO LOVE
  • people say we need maps to find treasure but i proved them wrong cos without a map i found you.and you will be treasure me 4 ever  '
  • If u r asking ,,, if i need U,,,, The answer is 4EVER.......... If u r asking if i'll leave U,,,, The ans is NEVER......If u r asking wat i value.....The ans is U,,,,,, Only U...................sweet baby
  • love its a pain there is no doctor that can explain it,it tackles the heart and affects the brain
  • When you love someone truly, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, you don't look for mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults and overlook the excuses
  • Flowers die,
    Stories End,
    Songs Fade,
    Memories are forgotten,
    All things come to End,
    But,
    "Presious People" Like "You"
    Are always remembered
  • i would like 2 ran away frm u
    but if u didnt come
    and find me.................
     i would die
  • If I could spend every minute of every day with you I would. I think about you all the time. I think of you when I go to bed, and you're the first thing I think about when I wake up
  • You are a frend with a heart of gold..how much you mean to me can never be told...you are someone so sweet and true...one in a million and thats only YOU!!!
  •  

0 comments "Lover Cute sms", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment