Flirt sms,text message for you

Ditulis oleh: -
  • Nobody is like you
    Nobody is like u, nobody cares 4 u, nobody misses u, nobody wants to see u good, nobody is ur best fr, nobody is happy with u.... dont cry.......my name is nobody
  •   I m getting married next month.
    I m getting married next month.... its small party and only few people will be invited...... dont bring any gift.....just bring someone who ll marry me.
  •  Its too hard to loose someone
    Its too heard to loose someone who is 99% cute, 98% sweet, 97% loving, 96% talented and 100% friendly, Thats me, whats a waste of life if u loose me.
  • if u read this, i m smart..
    if u read this, i m smart.. if u save this, u agree i m smart.. if u 4ward this, u r spreadin that i m smart.. if u delete this u r jealous...
  • Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips,
    Those innocent eyes, those kissable lips, a great smile the perfect walk, smoothest talk, absolute gorgeous, thts enough bout me... how r u ?
  • Rules of Life:
    Rules of Life:Assume Nothing,Xpect Little,Do More,Demand Less,Smile Often,Dream Big,Laugh a Lot,Pray Always,Cry Once for missing me everyday.
  • Why do U think I SMS u ?
    Why do U think I SMS u ?
    Is it because I care ? Or I miss u ?
    Or I love u ? Or I need You ? No ! It's b'coz...
    I need a person for just time pass
  • The rain makes all things beautiful.
    The rain makes all things beautiful.
    The grass & flowers 2.
    If rain makes all things beautiful
    why doesn't it rain on you?
  • i look at the moon
    i look at the moon
    the moon is beautiful
    i look at you
    i..i...
    i rather look at the moon again
  • U R 100% beautiful,
    U R 100% beautiful,
    U R 100% lovely,
    U R 100% sweet,
    U R 100% nice, and
    U R 100% stupid to believe these words...
  •  

0 comments "Flirt sms,text message for you", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment