New Lovely sms collection for you

Ditulis oleh: -
  • MANY COLOURS IN D SKY BUT I LIKE BLUE.
    MANY GIRLS IN D CLASS.
    BUT I LIKE U 
  • Flowers can dry.
    Mountains can fly.
    U can forget me.
    But never can i.
  • when someone loves you,
    you dont realize it
    wen u realize it.its to late.
    you always leave the one who loves you,
    and love the one who leaves you.
  • Lovable symbol
    "Rose"
    Lovable Place
    "Taj Mahal"
    Lovable Day
    "14th Feb"
    Lovable Friend
    "U"Somu
  • There is no meaning of DAY without SUN,
    There is no meaning of NIGHT without MOON,
    There is no meaning of SEA without WATER,
    There is no meaning of ME without U.
  •   my heart it speak a thousand word i feel eternal bliss the roses pout their scarlet mouth like offering a kiss no drops of rain no glowing flame is ever being so pure if being in love can feel like this then i m in love for sure
  • love is not the group of words or few fair sentences it just arises in our heart with thunderstorm of powerful feelings so it sould b dwell in our heart too
  •  if one day u feel like crying.
    CALL ME
    i don't promise u that.
    i will make u laugh
    but i can cry with u
    if one day u want 2 run away.
    dan't b afraid to call me.
    i don't promise 2 ask u 2 stop
    but i can run with u
    if one day u dan't want 2 listen
    ANY BODY!
    call me and....
    i promise 2 b very quiet
    but....
    if one day u call&there is no answer..
    come fast 3 see me...
    perhaps i need u..  
  • It is scientifically proved that suger can dissolve in water,so please dont go outside when it is raining, cuz u r the sweetest in the whole world
  • xcuse me miss. There is a lovely guest house in my heart. But itx overbooked. Someone booked for u.. Do u know who... me
  • Just b4 i got a call from the sky.. telling dat they lost 2 star. But i kept quiet... cox i know where itx. It was in ur Beautiful EYEs... I LOVE U baby
  • love ix like a war, its easy 2 start, difficult 2 end & impossiple 2 4get!!
  • A good person supposed 2 b luvd,a good person supposed 2 b trusted,a good person supposed 2 b valued....A good person supposed 2 b U...luv U
  • Trees Are Tall,
    Branches Are Small,
    But My Love For You,
    Is Greatest Than All
  • If you love someone let him loose, if he comes back to you, he was always yours and if he doesn't then he was never yours
  • love is blind
    bt love is not blind
    justour heartsrblindin love
    just4u marry
  • my day start with ur name and my day stop with ur name
    i cant hold my self just thinking about u that how much i love you, if you wanna know about this.just search my self in ur heart
  • bekhudi ki zindagi hum jiya nahi karte. jaam dusron se cheen kar hum piya nahi karte. agar unko mohabbat hai toh hum se akar izaar kare. peecha hum bhi kissi ka kiya nahi karte
  • toote hue paimane mein kabhi jaam nahi aata
    ishq ke mariz ko kabhi aaram nahi ataa
    kabhi to socha hota e dil todnewale
    toota hua dil kisi ke kam nahin aata
  • i love you no matter what iam determined to live my life in your company and this is the desire of my heart
  • Did u know tears can b sometime more special then smiles, coz smile can be given 4 everyone but tears are shed 4 only those vdon't want 2 loose
  • leave something 4 sumonebt never leave some1 4 something coz in life something vil leave u, bt someone wil always there 4 u
  • don't close ur door wn u feel alon, don't close ur heart wen u wan 2 luv, an ddon't ever close ur hands wen u need me coz I vil b holding u til d end
  • getting wat u love is success, loving what u get is compromise, loving wheather you get it or not is true love, and loving even after being sure u won't get is pure love.
  •  

0 comments "New Lovely sms collection for you", Baca atau Masukkan Komentar

Post a Comment